Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Working on my etsy store

I have been really busy updating my etsy store lately. I still only have about half of my inventory listed. I am hoping to generate more sales soon! A lot of people seem to be rather successful on there and I hope that ends up being me. 

Just a reminder to all I do make custom pieces and I always try to be fair priced. Hell, I even have been known to let someone haggle with me time and again. I a reasonable person... At least I try to be. So here I am shamelessly self promoting please go check out my store www.mizzmechanique.etsy.com 





3 comments:

  1. Omg I love your stuff, they're awesome. I love it when i come across people with the same taste as me its highly satisfying. I'm just starting up my own label named Cogs & Collars which is steampunk/post apocolypse clothing and accessories comined with the mainstream so you dont have to be hardcore alternative to feel comfortable in it. if you would like to come and take a peak at some of my stuff you are more than welcome (only just starting out so not too much stuff). Keep up the good work.
    http://cogsncollars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://cogsncollars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susie I really appreciate your comment! I looked at your blogspot and your stuff is cute. I actually really like the black and red purse a lot! Do you have an etsy?

    ReplyDelete